[ecf-dev] Rietveld Code Review resources

Scott, Ted and I have talked about giving Rietveld a try.

In order to provide you all with an overview of what the tool is, I am
sharing a link to a blog post by Guido van Rossum (dated May 6th)
which summarizes the tool's functionality and lists further pointers.

http://googleappengine.blogspot.com/2008/05/open-source-app-rietveld-code-review.html

A requirement for the current incarnation of Rietveld is that the code
to be reviewed has to be hosted in a Subversion repository. I am about
to contact the Foundation webmins to ask for the procedure to obtain a
svn space. I will most likely move over DocShare and Cola and merge
major changes back into CVS for the time being.

Is anyone interested in reviewing Cola/DocShare code via Rietveld
sometime over the next few days/week?

Cheers,

Mustafa

--