Re: [ecf-dev] Looking ahead at 1.0.1 maintenance and 1.1 (or 1.2, or 1.5, or 2.0, or whatever)

Hi Remy,

Remy Chi Jian Suen wrote:
Hi all,

Have the maintenance and development branches been created yet?

No, I haven't had a chance. Feel free to do so. I would like to create a branch for 1.0.X.

When will they be created?

When a committer is able to do it. I'm out of internet range for a couple of days so if others can take this on and are willing to do so, please do.

What is our roadmap for Ganymede?

Not been decided. Please create a spot in wiki for public Ganymede roadmap discussion and we'll begin the planning process.

Scott