Re: [ecf-dev] Looking ahead at 1.0.1 maintenance and 1.1 (or 1.2, or 1.5, or 2.0, or whatever)

I have created the ECF Ganymede Roadmap wiki page.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Ganymede_Roadmap

I'm not going to try to branch since the last time I did a branch I
think I screwed it up. Luckily, only I was using that repository. ;)

Regards,
Rem

On 7/2/07, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Remy,

Remy Chi Jian Suen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Have the maintenance and development branches been created yet?

No, I haven't had a chance.  Feel free to do so.  I would like to create
a branch for 1.0.X.

> When will they be created?

When a committer is able to do it.  I'm out of internet range for a
couple of days so if others can take this on and are willing to do so,
please do.

> What is our roadmap for Ganymede?

Not been decided.  Please create a spot in wiki for public Ganymede
roadmap discussion and we'll begin the planning process.

Scott