Re: Vote results: Re: [ecf-dev] Nomination of Remy Suen as ECF Committer

The Technology PMC approves of Remy's election - go ahead and fill out the New Committer Request Form: http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committer_process/committer_request.html (because Remy is already a committer, section 4a of the process applies http://www.eclipse.org/legal/newcommitter.php).

Scott Lewis wrote:
Remy Suen has just been approved as an ECF committer.  Vote results here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ecf-dev/msg00579.html

Regarding:
Remy would also like his committer username changed from 'rsuen' (current) to 'rcjsuen' (what he would like) if at all possible. If I should forward request to webmaster let me know.

Sorry, but the current Eclipse IT policy is to assign usernames based on first initial / last name.

Back to the top