[ecf-dev] Further work on org.eclipse.ecf.presence API

Hi Folks,

I've been continuing work on the presence API (plugin: org.eclipse.ecf.presence). I've deprecated and then removed a few interfaces and classes, in order to reorganize things. Specifically, I've created a 'roster manager' concept (org.eclipse.ecf.presence.roster.IRosterManager), and this manager object is an intermediary between the presence container adapter entry point (IPresenceContainerAdapter) and the use of the roster. The structure of the roster change and update listeners has been simplified, in order to allow the easy creation and customization of roster user interfaces. As an example of this new structure, see org.eclipse.ecf.presence.ui.MultiRosterView and MultiRosterContentProvider.

Also, I've refactored and cleaned up the source in the xmpp provider org.eclipse.ecf.provider.xmpp.*.
Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top