Re: [ecesis-dev] Workspace in use problem

Abhishek,

There are very active newsgroups for Eclipse, where people post questions and answers:

http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/

I would suggest you should post your question in the eclipse.platform newsgroup.
--
Jeff Mitchell
Curriculum Architect

"Agarwal, Abhishek" <Abhishek.Agarwal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ecesis-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

15/03/2006 03:34 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Technology Open Courseware Project mailing list

<ecesis-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ecesis-dev] Workspace in use problem

Hello All,

I am sorry if this is a wrong mailing list. But i am having this problem with using Eclipse. I am using eclipse over a cluster and when ever i open a workspace in Eclipse and then close it. I am not able to open it again. When i delete the .lock file i am able to open the workspace. Is there a way that i can resolve this problem.

Thank you attention
ecesis-dev mailing list
ecesis-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx