Re: [e4-dev] Migrate the e4 spies to PDE

+1 to what Mickael said

Am 03.06.2016 4:28 nachm. schrieb "Mickael Istria" <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On 06/03/2016 04:25 PM, Brian de Alwis wrote:
Why PDE instead of Platform/Tools, where we put the Model Editor & friends?
I'd say it's mostly a matter of target. Despite Model Editor *might* be useful for plain users, those spies only target plugin developers AFAIK, to they're most consistent being part of PDE.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat