Re: [e4-dev] Migrate the e4 spies to PDE

Why PDE instead of Platform/Tools, where we put the Model Editor & friends?

Brian.

On 2-Jun-2016, at 12:11 PM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Friends of e4,

Olivier and I had an email conversation about the e4 spies and their importance for building RCP apps and plug-ins.

I suggest to migrate them for Eclipse 4.7 to PDE which already contains several plug-in development related spies.

What do you think?

Best regards, Lars