[e4-dev] Pagebook pattern implementation for E4

HI all,
I needed to implement the pagebook pattern of E3's PageBookView to be used in pure E4.
The result is available at

https://github.com/locationtech/geoff/blob/master/plugins/org.locationtech.geoff.ui/src/org/locationtech/geoff/ui/PageBook.java

Currently, there is an implementation for SWT for which I have copied E3's ui.part.PageBook widget and adapted it to be used in E4. It is made available via a ContextFunction and handles all the lifecycle that is needed to provide the PageBook behavior known from E3's PageBookView.

A sample usage scenario can be seen here:

https://github.com/locationtech/geoff/blob/master/plugins/org.locationtech.geoff.designer/src/org/locationtech/geoff/ui/parts/LayersUI.java

If you think this is useful to the general audience I can contribute the work to E4.

Best regards,
Erdal

Back to the top