Re: [e4-dev] Stable build - 0.16

Thank you Brian for your gratitude.

I hope it helps the community and people to understand this powerful e4 platform.

I started today an experimental development to merge two e4 application models. I try to explore my idea to have model fragments defined in e4 models instead of multiple string model fragments. More information on my github : https://github.com/opcoach/e4ModelMerger
May be it will be too hard but I try it.

See you
Olivier Prouvost
06 28 07 65 64