Re: [e4-dev] Horizontal extension possibility for e4 tooling

Hm - ok I see so the best solution would if we'd have a slot in the
application model which takes an EObject. I doubt we can get something
like this in into the model at this point of the lifecycle, we need
something like

EMap<String,EObject> metaData

Tom