Re: [e4-dev] Horizontal extension possibility for e4 tooling

Hy there,

that would make sense, I guess. Although I think that I would first have to document the existing extension point
code some more to be sure about it. I’ll open a bug for adding some documentation and throw it on gerrit then.

cheers,
marco