Re: [e4-dev] Variables Icon Paths

+1, would be great!

Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Schindl
Sent: Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014 09:27
To: E4 Project developer mailing list
Subject: [e4-dev] Variables Icon Paths

Hi,

While reading an article from Marc Teufel on an Eclipse 4 application it reminded me of something I wanted to purpose since some time already (I also saw a bug flying by to allow one to control the icons via CSS!).

Anyways here we go. The idea is fairly simple and already known from 3.x where one can use a fixed set of variables in the image paths.

I'd like to extend this to use all variables of the IEclipseContext so one can write an image URL like this:

platform:/plugin/icons/${themeId}/${enabled}/img.png

What do you think, does this make sense?

Tom