From: Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/23/2014 09:27 AM
Subject: [e4-dev] Variables Icon Paths
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

While reading an article from Marc Teufel on an Eclipse 4 application it
reminded me of something I wanted to purpose since some time already (I
also saw a bug flying by to allow one to control the icons via CSS!).

Anyways here we go. The idea is fairly simple and already known from 3.x
where one can use a fixed set of variables in the image paths.

I'd like to extend this to use all variables of the IEclipseContext so
one can write an image URL like this:

platform:/plugin/icons/${themeId}/${enabled}/img.png

What do you think, does this make sense?

Tom