[e4-dev] MDialog Implementation

(move to a separate thread)

I have made a first attempt to implement MDialog [1]. It is hooked to the "Open" command.

I Defined a MDialog with visible=false, toberendered=false and a Part as control (called DialogPart).
The part implements the JFace Dialog class and I have made a small impl in the createDialogArea
The @postconstruct is hooked to the open() method

Then in the openhandler I lookup the MDialog from the model and flip toberendered "on" to open the dialog and then "off" after the dialog returns.

Please clone the repo and take a look to get some inspiration on how this can be improved

[1] https://github.com/E4Examples/mdialog01

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top