Re: [e4-dev] Putting the contextExplorer in e4 tools ?

Hi Olivier,

are you fine with moving your tool to the e4 tools project?

Best regards, Lars

2013/11/21 Olivier Prouvost <olivier.prouvost@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

I started to compare the two implementations…

The debug.ui implementation uses events (I discovered it !) to be notified from IEclipseContext … I could use it in my implementation to refresh the content correctly. Another feature is the display of the location where objects are used… I must see how it has been done...

My implementation get directly the map of context using introspection and displays it… It is a direct display with less updates than the debug.ui implementation. I will update it… In my implementation the search is more advanced and highlight the tree nodes or tables lines where the string is found.

I will continue to investigate and update my version as soon as possible !

Regards