Re: [e4-dev] Putting the contextExplorer in e4 tools ?

This extension isn't 100% ready yet in Luna, and the context debug view is important for Kepler as well, which doesn't support it.

For Kepler we could use IMHO the existing implementation. The new implementation should IMHO focus on Luna and a clean API. Of course this is an effort thing, if someone is willing to create a new ViewPart version for Kepler that is fine for me, I just wanted to point out that this should not be a hard requirement for the contribution to the e4 tools project.