Re: [e4-dev] IEclipseContext usage (Re: [Proposal] Locale switching)

Hi Markus,

I've pushed my first implementation to
http://git.eclipse.org/c/efxclipse/org.eclipse.efxclipse.git/

You are interested in:

- Annotations: bundles/runtime/org.eclipse.fx.core.di
- IEclipseContext-Impl: bundles/runtime/org.eclipse.fx.core.di.context
- JUnit-Tests: bundles/runtime/org.eclipse.fx.core.di.context.tests

The following injections are working as of now:

> public static class SimpleInject {
> 		@Inject
> 		@ContextValue(contextKey="simpleValue")
> 		public ContextBoundValue<String> value;
> 	}
>
> 	public static class ObservableInject {
> 		@Inject
> 		@ContextValue(contextKey="simpleValue")
> 		public ContextBoundValue<String> value;
>
> 		public IObservableValue observableValue;
>
> 		@Inject
> 		@Named("simpleValue")
> 		@Optional
> 		public String injectedValue;
>
> 		@PostConstruct
> 		void makeObservable() {
> 			observableValue = value.adaptTo(IObservableValue.class);
> 		}
> 	}
>
> 	public static class DirectObservableInject {
> 		@Inject
> 		@ContextValue(contextKey="simpleValue")
> 		public IObservableValue value;
> 	}

See
http://git.eclipse.org/c/efxclipse/org.eclipse.efxclipse.git/tree/bundles/runtime/org.eclipse.fx.core.di.context.tests/src/org/eclipse/fx/core/di/context/tests/ContextBoundValueTestCase.java

The system also needs org.eclipse.fx.core-bundle which holds the adapter
system. I'm not using the one from the platform but it is fairly easy to
contribute a higher-ranked one through the OSGi-Registry which does
query the IAdapterManager if one thinks it is needed.

Eclipse Databinding & JavaFX property support as optional and provided
through the adapter system, additional adapters can be implemented
fairly easy ;-)

Tom