Re: [e4-dev] Request to upgrade core.services EE to JavaSE-1.6

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If there are no other replies I'm going to push my local branch to
master tomorrow or should this come through as a gerrit-review (I don't
see a reason because our build is not running from gerrit anyways but if
you want to me go through it I'm fine)?

This is adding to org.eclipse.e4.core.services, right?  I have no objection to pushing to master.  We should can review it there and open new bugs for follow-up concerns.  Does that sound reasonable?

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR