Re: [e4-dev] Request to upgrade core.services EE to JavaSE-1.6

Hi Paul,

the new message extension is making use of the ResourceBundle.Control for loading resource bundles from various places and adding the possibility to use class based resource bundles. ResourceBundle.Control was introduced in Java 1.6 and makes the life a lot easier dealing with resource bundles. The "hack" I mentioned in the tickets before about the way the locale and the default fallback locale are handled are not necessary with 1.6 anymore as they can be implemented using a custom ResourceBundle.Control.

Let me know if you need further information on that.

Greez,
Dirk