Re: [e4-dev] Committer application

If you enjoy living on the bleeding edge, go for eScriptMonkey. It only contains the _javascript_ engine (JRuby, groovy, python are pending due to licensing issues), but it contains already some nice additions from Arthur where he uses models to automatically create menus and views from existing scripts to easily integrate scripts in the UI. He is currently in the process of porting parts of the eclipseMonkey scripts to the new engine (which I heard is rather painless).

I checked it out but none of the plugins compile. When I quickly glanced over it there is a missing dependency to org.eclipse.monkey.
I guess this rules out the use of the new repo until you guys fixed stuff like this?

On another note, do you know there is an option in the application model to execute _javascript_? I am not sure about the details of this option nor if it is related at all but maybe your project hooks into this idea? Tom?

Inline image 1

Back to the top