Re: [e4-dev] What about E4 Editor?

Hi Angelo,

Yes. Please file a bug to request the creation of an editor in the new e4 project generation wizard.

Best regards,

Wim

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Angelo zerr <angelo.zerr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi WIm,

Thank's a lot for your clarification.

For the tooling, I had already tried the Wizard which generates the E4 Application. But I think SamplePart should be improved with dirty, close, save etc because the first time when you generate the E4 application
you have the impression that E4 doesn't provide a lot of feature (I think dirty, close, save feature are the commons feature for an editor).

Regards Angelo