Re: [e4-dev] e4 tools - Project generation wizard

javax.annotation in Kepler uses version 1.1.0. Shall we update the wizard to include this version?

2013/7/1 Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx>

2013/7/1 Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Only javax.annotation needs to be a versioned package import, but i normally recommend that for javax.inject as well, who knows maybe one Day we have the problem

Tom

Von meinem iPhone gesendet