Re: [e4-dev] Fwd: How to correctly set up another LifeCycleHandler

Thanks Paul!

Sadly I don't understand how to "initialize" those addons correctly (the addon is a separate plugin). I've added the annotation like you suggested, but the method is never called. So it seems I've tell E4 somehow when or how to load it. I've added the annotation to method in a separate class that is only used as a "initializer". Do I've to add it to a class that is initialized in another plugin that depends on my addon?

If so, how is this handled when there are more then one plugins depending on my addon, does everyone has to instantiate a class (or call an init method) as it can't know if the addon is initialized properly..

Thanks for your help!
Ben