Re: [e4-dev] Build question

Thanks John for the answer.

I used this to edit the text in the wiki a bit. I replaced "CVS Head
revision" with "the HEAD revision in the master branch of the Git
repository" in the following text fragment. Please correct the
description if that is wrong.
Days

Each day at 8PM EST/EDT is the nightly build (sometimes called the
N-build). These builds run against the CVS HEAD revision,

Best regards, Lars