From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:        01/03/2013 05:09 AM
Subject:        [e4-dev] Build question
Sent by:        e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

what is the difference between the following builds.

Integration Build
Maintenance Build
Nightly Build

I assume Maintenance Builds are manually triggered "extra" builds. But
Integration Builds and Nightly Builds seem to serve a similar purpose.
Maybe we can get rid of one of them?

Best regards, Lars