Re: [e4-dev] Build Promotion Process (was: 0.13 Build: I20121203-0630 submission)

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:37 AM, Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

this is a bit off-topic but: I'm curious how e4-tools' build and release process is implemented.

Is this build triggered manually? Are there any build scripts available somewhere (or even some documentation)? I'm currently not very pleased with our release build process at recommenders and I'm looking for some excellent examples ;)

I'm afraid you'll have to keep looking then :-)

But all of our e4 build scripts are in http://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.releng.git/tree/org.eclipse.e4.builder/scripts/

masterBuild.sh was our main build script when we were running a PDE build.

http://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.releng.git/tree/org.eclipse.e4.builder/scripts/buildCBI.sh is the script we use now for 0.13, that clones all of our repos and then uses maven/tycho

PW

--
Paul Webster