[e4-dev] Build Promotion Process (was: 0.13 Build: I20121203-0630 submission)

Hi,

this is a bit off-topic but: I'm curious how e4-tools' build and release process is implemented.

Is this build triggered manually? Are there any build scripts available somewhere (or even some documentation)? I'm currently not very pleased with our release build process at recommenders and I'm looking for some excellent examples ;)

Thanks,
Marcel
--
Codetrails.com – The knowledge transfer company