Re: [e4-dev] Eclipse 4 talks and tutorials at EclipseCon

In fact, I was thinking about submitting something regarding Eclipse 4 but when I heard that travelling and hotel cost will not be taken over by the organisators i stopped with my plans. German conferences like JAX usually take over this kind of costs so i better will prepare my next talks for this conferences sorry...

In general it's hard for "end users" like me who are not committers to dive deeper into the community or get familiar in how to start as a committer because there is nearly no information about how to do it. No help. There are no mentors,  there is nothing. And if you want to spread the word on EclipsCon you have to pay everything yourself...

All in all I deeply believe in Eclipse, it's a perfect place, sure with a lot of interesting people and innovative products but it's hard to get started.

Sorry for crying ;-)

Greetings,

Marc Teufel