Re: [e4-dev] Juno Build Configuration

Yes it is.  Similar to Eclipse I am looking at using a "master" parent POM for all plugins and store the tooling/projects in different repos.  However, in the Eclipse POM's it will list the parent POM but not list a <relativePath> so I was just trying to figure out how those were all linked up at build time.  Of course now that I am looking for an example I cannot seem to find one...  But the wiki page seems to be what I am looking for, so I'll stick with that.

Thanks,

JD