[e4-dev] Juno Build Configuration

I am working on configuring Hudson for a personal project, and I was wondering if there was a detailed configuration file for the 4.2-promote build?  The itemis guys have published a Hudson configuration file for the Yakindu project.  (See attached)  I was wondering/hoping to see if something like that could be put together for the Juno build(s).

I am working on creating a financial platform that will use both open & closed source features, and would like to know how the Juno build handles the parent POM in relation to all of the other bundles.  (among other things)

If possible it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

JD

ps- I would also be happy to put together a wiki page describing the different parts of the Hudson configuration for the Eclipse-Wiki