Re: [e4-dev] Article for Java Tech Journal

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 7:29 AM, Sopot Çela <sopotcela@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In my humble opinion, (or better, the way I came to understand it) the Eclipse 4 *Application Platform*'s boundary is in the line which is drawn when IPresentationEngine interface is offered. After this "imaginary line" it is a specific use case which  provides the renderers for the specific widget choice. In this case the 4.2 SDK uses SWT Renderers

The SWT renderers are not part of 4.2 SDK, they're part of Eclipse4.  They're the default implementation.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR