Re: [e4-dev] Eclipse Scripting

Hi Martin,

The Live-Editor of Eclipse 4 which operates at the model level has a
JavaScript console embeded.

I think when you are talking about DOMs Eclipse 4 does provide this easy
DOM to you which we call the Application Model.

Recording actions in our model is also fairly simple just attach a so
called EMF-ChangeRecorder on the model and you'll record what changes
are made in the workbench model e.g. when you drag a view from at to be,
... . All operations that modify the workbench are finally ending up in
the model ;-)

Tom