From: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Schindl
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:40 PM
To: e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [e4-dev] Eclipse Scripting

Hi Martin,

The Live-Editor of Eclipse 4 which operates at the model level has a JavaScript console embeded.

I think when you are talking about DOMs Eclipse 4 does provide this easy DOM to you which we call the Application Model.

Recording actions in our model is also fairly simple just attach a so called EMF-ChangeRecorder on the model and you'll record what changes are made in the workbench model e.g. when you drag a view from at to be, ... . All operations that modify the workbench are finally ending up in the model ;-)

Tom

Back to the top