Re: [e4-dev] SDK 4.2/e4 0.12 releng project now a git repo

Hi Paul,

maybe it is worth updating http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Git ?

According to this wiki page e4 is still using the CVS repository: We build our git repos still using map files, checked into CVS in the /cvsroot/eclipse e4/releng module.

Best regards, Lars