Re: [e4-dev] [platform-releng-dev] eclipse.platform.ui Git repository is operational again...

Dear sir,
Attached is my cv for any position-- whether development or support
I have been working hard since last 12 years for learning technology.
Computers is my passion and i request for consideration of my megure role
for eclipse project.
regards
Parvez Ahmad
Srinagar Kashmir India