[e4-dev] eclipse.platform.ui Git repository is operational again...

The UI team is now declaring that the eclipse.platform.ui Git repository has been restored and is up and operational again.

You can now resume fetching/pulling as desired. Pushing is okay too...but given that it is milestone week (and today is a test day), please do not push anything to R3_development or R4_development unless you have discussed the matter with Paul.

Once again, we would like to express our apologies for holding everyone up. Please do not hesitate to approach us with questions or inquiries about this incident.

Regards,
Remy

Remy Suen
Eclipse Platform/UI Committer