Re: [e4-dev] E4 bug/feature missing

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Parvez Ahmad <parvez12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That email does not contain helpful information

I am sorry to hear that.

> I can't tell my self to wait as i, my mind, and my heart, and my world
> is dark from last 2 weeks
> as i am unable to figure out how to solve it.

Parvez, unfortunately we still cannot assist you without more context. Please provide more information about where you are trying to get a shell from. Is this action triggered by the user? Perhaps you already have a control lying around with which you could call getShell() on. If you're in a handler then you can reuse the code I provided earlier.

We would like to help you but you need to give us more code and more information to work with.

Thank you.

Remy

Remy Suen
Eclipse Platform/UI Committer