[e4-dev] E4 bug/feature missing

Hi
Is there any update on below.
I was waiting for you yesterday.
We are left with below task:-

we are showing progress dialogs in non-ui code in classes.

for some code, i made below change:
I created a Shell shell
Showed a progress dialo
closed shell
code:
	// PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getActiveWorkbenchWindow(); // old code
			// Shell shell = win != null ? win.getShell() : null; / old code
			Shell shell = new Shell();
			if (showProgress) {
				new ProgressMonitorDialog(shell).run(true, true, op);
			} else {
				op.run(null);
			}
			shell.close();

I do not want to create and close shell.

I do not feel that this may be good idea, to do it at every place in code.
So can we get E4 display/shell in non-UI code or just use Display.asyn....

Can we get the shell of running E4 plugin at run-time using any inject logic.

I searched google but no luck in that so far.

Please help

regards
Parvez Ahmad Hakim
www.abobjects.com