Re: [e4-dev] Preferences page

Hi
I previously used below code to show a progress bar dialog

IWorkbenchWindow win = PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getActiveWorkbenchWindow();
			Shell shell = win != null ? win.getShell() : null;
			if(showProgress){
				new ProgressMonitorDialog(shell).run(true, true, op);
			}

What is equivalent code in E4

regards
Parvez Ahmad Hakim