Re: [e4-dev] How to create a pulldown toolbar entry?

Hi Remy, thanks for the hint, I'll give it a try. Does that mean, that it is only possible to create a pulldown menu programmatically? Because the whole application (every plugin) is created in a declarative way I would prefer to create it the same way.

Best regards, Stefan

Am 30.08.2011 15:57, schrieb Remy Suen:

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 2:15 AM, Stefan Wiese <stefan.wiese@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm looking for a solution to get a pulldown toolbar entry in a pure e4
> application.

Hi Stefan, if your MToolItem has a menu (setMenu(MMenu)), the renderer should create an SWT ToolItem with SWT.DROP_DOWN.

Regards,
Remy