[e4-dev] How to create a pulldown toolbar entry?

Hello,

I'm looking for a solution to get a pulldown toolbar entry in a pure e4
application. I searched the forums, googled the internet, read Paul Websters
commands example from github (and played a little bit around with it),
but didn't found a solution.

I am currently working on an application consisting of many plugins.
Some of them need to contribute to toolbar:org.eclipse.ui.main in order
to create a pulldown entry (for grouping commands that are related to
each other) in the main toolbar.

Please, can you give me a hint how to solve that? The fragment.xml does
not allow a style type "pulldown" so I am afraid that is currently not
implemented in e4.

Stefan

Back to the top