Re: [e4-dev] issues with text field in eclipse version 4

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Ann Smith <annsmith.smith38@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is the main part of my code, I would attach my application but I am working from a very slow connection so it would take forever to attact it. But this is my code:

Hi Ann, this code is not enough for us to work with. Please remove as much code from your part implementation as possible until the problem can be reproduced and then attach it here. Alternatively, a main method that reproduces the problem using only SWT would even be better.

Regards,
Remy

Remy Suen
Eclipse Platform/UI Committer