From: Ann Smith <annsmith.smith38@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/11/2011 08:15 AM
Subject: Re: [e4-dev] issues with text field in eclipse version 4
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Remy,

I am trying to add a text box so the user can enter in their name in the text area in swt within eclipse version 4. I can get the box displayed but when I type in input from the keyboard it will not display it in the text box
This is my code for it:
  final Text text3 = new Text(p1, SWT.BORDER);
  text3.setBounds(600, 500, 50, 50);
  p1.pack();
Thanks in advance, Ann

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Remy Suen <remysuen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 3:33 AM, Ann Smith <annsmith.smith38@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am just wondering has anyone came accross issues displaying the users
> input in a text field in eclipse version 4 as I am having alot of problems
> trying to get this to work?

Hi Ann, your question is very vague at the moment. Please provide additional context and code/screenshots.

Regards,
Remy

Remy Suen
Eclipse Platform/UI Committer