Re: [e4-dev] Problems with product export

Hello Tom,

thank you for the quick reply.

>IMHO as long as no versioning is available at the package level Import-Package is worse than Require-Bundle

I agree. Thank you for the clarification, i was just wondering because i was taught that Import-Package was preferred over Require-Bundle (i do version my packages though).

> Is it possible e.g. that the build.properties is e.g. missing Application.e4xmi?

This was indeed the case; after adding Application.e4xmi, plugin.xml and the css and icons folder to build.properties the problems were resolved.

This makes me wonder though why these files / folders are not added to build.properties by default when using the e4 application wizard?)

Thank you for your help.

Davy