Re: [e4-dev] Build e4 Apps with Hudson/Jenkins...

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 2:32 AM, Marc Teufel <teufel.marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If i do it with the good old Headless Build ( i prefer this), is it better to do it on top of an Eclipse 3.7 with RCP Deltapack and e4 0.11
or better on top of Eclipse 4.1 SDK ? But there is no delta pack for platform 4.1 ....

These days we don't use a delta pack, we just use the p2 repo which has all of the platforms in it.

We use a PDE Headless build.  Setting up a product build is probably the easiest.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR