[e4-dev] Some minor issues in 4.1 (latest build)

Hi,

I had some spare seconds and gave the latest available build a shot and
beside some minor problems (well they are not really problems) I had no
troubles.

I'm sending it here because I don't have time to search bugzilla so
maybe they are already known:

* CTRL+S and Apple+S on Mac OS are mapped to save, so it looks like
  beside the Mac Keyboard Scheme also some of the Win32/Linux
  keybindings are registered. While this is not a big issue it might
  lead to conflicting keybindings if someone has a keybinding
  registered on CTRL+S for OS-X

* Copy to Clipboard in JDT-Hovers doesn't workm this is quite annoying
  for me when I have to write mails and copy in e.g. the fully
  qualified classname

* The numbers shown wehn we exceed the available tab space is quite
  ugly on the Mac OS X Theme because it has white pixels, it would be
  better if this image is a png with alpha transparency, ideally we'd
  be able to tweak the >>-Image using CSS (but that's something for 4.2
  because if you have a black theme no one would see the >> and
  number :-)

Tom