[e4-dev] More 4.1 RC1 Questions

Is there any documentation existing to assist in setting up the current state of 4.1?

Starting with a clean install of RC1, using the advice provided by Nitin Dahyabhai in an earlier email, I have successfully installed WTP as the first addition to the clean install (Ubuntu 9.04)

But what plugins do I have to install for E4 and EMF (for RCP development) and from which site(s) to avoid dependency and redundancy problems?

I am very excited by the features on offer in E4, but I am nearly going bonkers trying to get a running installation going.

Regards

Paul Fraser

Back to the top