Re: [e4-dev] E4 WTP Missing JST Web UI (Indigo)

Hi Paul,

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Paul F Fraser <paulf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Any ideas why JST Web UI plugin would be missing (from indigo P2 site) when
> attempting to install WTP into e4 4.1 RC1 ?

I don't see any items named 'JST Web UI' in the Indigo site regardless of when I'm using Eclipse 3.x or 4.x. I see a 'JST Server UI' and a 'JST Web Core' though.

> I would have thought P2 would be able to handle these conflicts !!

Please specify the exact names of the items you are trying to install. There are some plug-ins on the Indigo release train that have hard version requirements and will not install onto Eclipse 4.x.

Regards,
Remy

Remy Suen
Eclipse Platform/UI Committer