[e4-dev] E4 WTP Missing JST Web UI (Indigo)

Hi,

Any ideas why JST Web UI plugin would be missing (from indigo P2 site) when attempting to install WTP into e4 4.1 RC1 ?

Also,
Using Ubuntu 9.04, I am having many problems installing WTP, EMF etc.( trying to run the vogella tutorials.)

For example
Multiple versions of "Object teams Development Tooling Core"
and  Java Development Tools Core
and many unsatisfied dependencies.

I would have thought P2 would be able to handle these conflicts !!

Any assistance, links or guidance as to how to handle these situations would be very much appreciated.

Regards

Paul Fraser

Back to the top